I was tagged by :iconKatherinefan324:
1. Must post the rules here!
2. Each person must share 10 things about them.
3. Answer the 10 questions, and then invent your own.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal.
5. No tag backs
6. You can't say you don't do tags
7. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY NOT A COMMENT!!
Ten things about me:
1. I’m an only child.
2. I’m addicted to Sherlock, but have yet to catch up with the new season.
3. Same goes for Supernatural.
4. I have an obsession with eating things in pairs.
5. I like listening to music. A lot.
6. I tease and am teased by my parents.
7. I seem to create OCs at the drop of a hat.
sometimes pretend I’m Samwise Gamgee and my best friend (Bella) is Frodo.
9. I do a pretty impressive Samwise Gangee accent, so my friend Bella says.
10. I pretty much live for the internet, and drawing, and you know, stuff in general.
2. Fave TV show?
Between Supernatural, Sherlock, Doctor Who, and Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D. because COULSON!
3. Fave book?
5. Have u ever had a crush on someone of the same sex?
Yes. You know of quite a few of them. Sadly most, if not all, I have no chance of being with for various reasons.
6. Fave actor?
Fight between Tom Hiddleston, Benedict Cumberbatch, and Misha Collions.
7. Fave actress?
8. Do u write fanfiction?
9. Do u have an "hidden talents"?
Ummmmmm……you tell me.
10. Free for all! Write something random
You ready for some writing? Well weither or not you are here it goes.
*shoves it upon you*
The Start of Something More.
There once was a man who traveled far and wide looking for a place to call his own. Not to large or overpowering. Just a small corner to claim for himself and his desires. It came in the form of a box. Nothing all to special. Just a box with faded dark paper and the whole thing topped with a key. On it was a note here's to help you get started it read. With a smile on his face he pushed the past and fears away and explored to his heart's content what the box had to offer and what it contained. Years from now he will look knowingly over the box and with one golden breath the page will turn. A new chapter just beginning. That's how he'll live his life one story to the next. Always the same, always different. The sainted physician, John Smith.
1. Do you like pie?
2. What are your favorite pairings?
3. How many OCs do you have?
4. What's your favorite Disney movie?
5. What's your favorite syfy related show?
6. What fandoms are you a part of?
7. Do you read Homestuck?
8. What's your New Year's revolution?
9. Do you have any siblings?
10. So...who's your favorite Avengers character?
I tag you!
I just don't remember who's on and who's friends with me.